Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ouch! I Did It Again

I am absolutely awful about cutting myself in the kitchen. I try to be careful and am almost fanatical about kitchen safety, but it still seems to happen. I suppose me and knives don't mix. We use a lot of Band Aids around here!

I recently asked to review a product called ABC Gauze. This product will be in my first aid kit in the kitchen, as well as in the medicine cabinet for years to come. This awesome bandage stops bleeding as soon as you apply it to the wound, it converts into a completely safe "blood stopping" gel when it comes into contact with blood. I was truly amazed at how well it worked. It would be great to have on hand in the kitchen, the tool box, tackle box, fishing trips, anywhere a first aid kit is stored. I firmly believe no kitchen should be without this amazing product. Click on over to the ABC Gauze website and check it out for yourself. I can't wait to hear what you think.

No comments: