Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Cake Boss Episode

Y'all know I like cooking, so is it any surprise that I love TLC's Cake Boss? I know a lot of you are fans as well. You are sure to want to tune in tonight, as it is a special holiday episode. Check out some of the wonderful cakes they create for the holidays and enjoy the colorful characters as well!




A Cake Boss Marathon is coming! TLC is letting us fans decide which episodes will be aired in their upcoming Cake Boss marathon. So, click over to www.tlc.com/cakeboss and vote for your favorites to air on Monday 12/28.

So, curl up with a cup of cocoa and enjoy the show!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

would you make me hot cocoa....my hot cocoa maker is no longer my friend....i am going into chocolate fat withdrawls this winter